October 20-27, 2020
CASA Webinar: Preparing to Add Total Joints and Complex Procedures to your ASC
October 20th and 27th, 2020
Preparing to Add Total Joints and Complex Procedures to your ASC
With innovations and advancement of technology, more and more procedures are migrating to the ASC environment. CMS continues to approve complex procedures for ASCs and the 2020 proposed rule could mean the addition of total hips to the ASC approved list. As ASCs look to adding these procedures to their business operations, it is crucial that they properly prepare - from a detailed business plan to an in-depth clinical strategy. This series will walk the attendee through all of these vital components.
*This program is approved for up to 5.0 hours of AEUs by the BASC provider #7990 and 5.0 contact hours of California Board of Registered Nursing provider #CEP9344.
For more information, click the link below:
Tuesday, October 20, 2020
- Migrating High Acuity Cases to an ASC – Top 5 reasons.
- How to Avoid A Disjointed Total Joint Program
- Anesthesia Management-Expediting Recovery
Tuesday, October 27, 2020
- Developing a Total Joint Program Clinical A – Z
- Tracking your Total Joint Outcomes and Patient Satisfaction
- Outpatient Spine and Rapid Response Solutions
|TOTAL JOINTS SEMINAR|
|ADD'L MEMBER RATE (SAME CENTER)||$145|