March 7, 2019
5th Annual West Coast Ambulatory Surgery Center Seminar
Nossaman LLP and CASA
Convene - Wells Fargo Center | Los Angeles, CA
Join Nossaman LLP and the California Ambulatory Surgery Association (CASA) on Thursday, March 7, 2019, in Los Angeles for this one-day program featuring industry experts who will address the challenges faced by today’s ASCs and provide information and strategies that are critical to your ASC’s profitability and success.
The ASC industry has changed the landscape of healthcare due to its high-quality and cost-effective alternative to inpatient care. With all of these changes, it is important to stay up to date with the latest trends and legal regulations to not only survive but thrive in today’s competitive environment.
Seminar topics will include:
- Current state of the industry - Federal and California legislative and regulatory updates
- Quality control and peer review issues from a physician's perspective
- Nuts and bolts of ASC valuations
- Compliance and structuring physician relationships
- Understanding key provisions in operating agreements
- Drug diversion and medicated healthcare professional issues
- Reimbursement strategies
- Emerging issues and a look ahead
Click here to register for this event. Register by February 11, 2019, to take advantage of our early bird pricing!
Early Bird Discount through February 11, 2019:
CASA Members - $249
Non-Members - $275
After February 11, 2019:
CASA Members - $299
Non-Members - $325
Register multiple attendees from the same company and save $50!
Sponsorship opportunities are also available. Contact us at westcoastASCseminar@nossaman.com for sponsorship details or additional event information.
This interactive event will also provide key networking opportunities with sponsors, panelists, and your industry peers that could have immediate and long-term benefits for your ASC. The agenda will be posted soon.