Why choose an ASC?
Looking for an ASC career? We post listings for ASC nurses, surgery center staff, surgical nurse, pacu nurse, OR nurse, ASC administrator and many more everyday!
El Dorado Surgery Center
OR /Sterile Processing Technician –Per Diem or part-time position available
Operating room technicians, also called surgical or scrub technicians, assist in surgical operations under the supervision of surgeons, registered nurses, or other surgical personnel. This position prepares and maintains medical equipment for surgical procedures as well as trained in Sterile Processing including the cleaning, processing and storage of surgical instrumentation and supplies.
Education / Experience:
- A graduate of an accredited surgical technologist program
- A high school diploma or equivalent required
- Certified to perform CPR
- A minimum of two years experience preferred
- Ortho and Ophthalmology experience preferred
If interested, please send resume to Janell at JCastellanos@eldoradosurgery.com.
OR Nurses and OR Technicians
Specialty Surgical Center – Irvine; Let us be your career destination!
Calling all OR Nurses and OR Technicians! Are you energetic, yet highly focused and love working in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment? If so, apply today and join us at Specialty Surgical Center Irvine! We’re growing and excited to expand our amazing team!
General details of each role below:
RN OR - Full time and Per Diem positions available!
The RN OR initiates the delivery of patient care through the framework of the nursing process (assessment, diagnosis and patient outcome) in the preoperative, inter-operative, and postoperative phase of the surgical patient.
• Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
• Current Registered Nurse License
• BLS and ACLS certifications
• Ortho and spine experience preferred
OR Technician – Full time and Per Diem positions available!
Operating room technicians, also called surgical or scrub technicians, assist in surgical operations under the supervision of surgeons, registered nurses, or other surgical personnel. This position prepares and maintains medical equipment for surgical procedures.
Education / Experience:
• A graduate of an accredited surgical technologist program.
• Must be certified to perform CPR
• Ortho and spine experience preferred
If interested, please email your resume to Traci at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Director of Nursing
NVISION Eye Centers
Citrus Heights, CA
NVISION Eye Centers is seeking a Director of Nursing for our Citrus Heights ASC!
We are a high volume, single specialty ASC in the greater Sacramento area seeking a dynamic DON/Administrator.
This role is responsible for:
- The overall directing of operations to achieve the long-range and short-range goals and objectives of the organization as determined by the Governing Body.
- The daily administration and leadership of the Surgery Center
- The directing, coordinating and controlling all aspects of financial management, inventory management, facility maintenance, surgical services, patient relations and staff;
- The fostering of positive work relationships and serving as a liaison between the Governing Body, medical staff, employees and all departments of the center;
- The demonstration of the primary goals of efficiently providing surgical services that exceed customer/patient expectations; and improving clinical and financial operations.
- This is an opportunity to be a part of NVISION’s ASC network and opportunity for professional growth as we are a growing and dynamic company dedicated to improving patients lives!
- Comprehensive knowledge of healthcare practices. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Must have a minimum of three years of management experience in a surgery center setting. Ophthalmology experience preferable but not mandatory.
- Knowledge and understanding of the standards, regulations and laws affection Ambulatory Surgery Center operation.
- Clinical RN background is required. This role will need to participate in patient care areas. This is not a deskjob, strong clinical skills and willingness to lead a team.
- Experience in payer contracting/negotiations and thorough knowledge and experience with managed care organizations is preferred.
- Working knowledge of standard accounting principles and budget development. Fiscal responsibility a must.
- Must have knowledge of CMS Surveys and survey preparation.
If interested, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Poway Surgery Center
We are an Outpatient Surgery Center that specializes in orthopedic and ENT procedures. We are in need of trained peri-operative nurses.
Qualified candidates must possess the following requirements:
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing, BSN preferred
- Current unencumbered CA state license to practice as Registered Nurse
- Maintains BLS/ACLS certification
- 1-2 year of recent relevant experience required
- OR Circulator requirement: Proficient in circulating orthopedic procedures.
- Knowledge of sterile technique
- Must be flexible with hours (Center hours range from 6:30am -5:00pm+)
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with patients, employees, and the physicians
Primary Location: Poway, California
Organization: Poway Surgery Center/AMSURG
Employee Status: Regular-Full time
Position Status: Non-Exempt
Job Shift: Day
Shift Hours: 8 Hour Shift
Days of the Week Scheduled: Monday-Friday, no weekends or major holidays
We are an equal opportunity employer.
We do not discriminate in practices or employment opportunities on the basis of an individual's race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other prohibited category set forth in federal or state regulations.
If interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Administrator, Multi-Specialty ASC
Sutter Sierra Surgery Center
The Administrator plans, organizes, directs and evaluates the activities for the clinical and business operations of the facility.
Bachelor’s degree in Nursing, Administration, and/or Management, with an advanced degree (MBA/MPA/MSN) preferred.
- 2 - 5 years experience working in healthcare facility and previous experience in supervisory or administrative position required.
- Strong knowledge of state, regulatory, CMS, and accrediting requirements.
- Multi-Specialty Ambulatory Surgery Center experience required.
- Plan, organize, direct, and evaluate activities of clinical and business operations of the facility.
- Direct, monitor, and evaluate activities to ensure professional medical/nursing care for each patient.
- Develop/implement entity-specific policies and procedures affecting daily operations.
- Develop, direct, evaluate, and administer financial, administrative, and personnel policy, procedures, and standards of conduct.
- Provide direction for/evaluation of all facility programs and committee activities, including but not limited to the Quality Council, Performance Improvement, Risk Management, Safety, and delegate responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
- Monitor/review performance evaluations of all employees.
- Monitor/review appropriate scheduling/staffing activities of patients, physicians, and personnel to ensure quality of services and cost-effectiveness.
- Provide direction for employee training and motivation.
- Monitor/provide assistance in the credentialing process.
- Develop/monitor guidelines and standards for assuring compliance with state licensure, HCFA, federal regulations (OSHA, CLIA, etc.) and accreditation.
- Oversee the activities of recruiting, selection, supervision, and counseling of personnel.
- Provide appropriate personnel/resources to conduct program activities.
- Under the direction of the Vice President, maintain contact with facility attorney, accountant, and other consultants/contractors to assure all center activities are consistent with legal and ethical requirements.
- Provide a safe environment for all customers and employees by implementing preventative maintenance programs.
- Perform other administrative duties as delegated or assigned by the Vice President.
- Work closely with Corporation to ensure adherence to risk management, workers’ comp, and human resource policies.
If interested, please send your resume to Dennis Sindelar at email@example.com,