Looking for an ASC career? We post listings for ASC nurses, surgery center staff, surgical nurse, pacu nurse, OR nurse, ASC administrator and many more everyday!
Operating Room Manager
Pavilion Surgery Center
Pavilion Surgery Center is multi-specialty HOPD with 10 operating rooms and 4 procedure rooms located on 2 floors of a medical office building. A new joint venture between St. Joseph Hospital, Sovereign Healthcare and local physicians will re-open the facility as an ASC in late 2017.
The OR Manager is responsible for coordinating the daily functioning routine of the Operating Room and ensure quality care and outcomes consistent with the mission of the facility. Interacts with and directs all clinical OR personnel and interacts with surgeons and anesthesiologists to ensure quality patient care.
The OR Manager is responsible for assessing, planning, implementing and coordinating patient care from admission to discharge in the perioperative setting and for the achievement of patient outcomes in accordance with the mission of the surgery center.
Skills / Requirements
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a current nursing license in the State of California.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing preferred.
- Comprehensive knowledge of nursing, health care practices and techniques.
- Minimum 5 years of OR experience preferred.
If interested, fax resume to Lyn Varrati at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pavilion Surgery Center
Pavilion Surgery Center is multi-specialty HOPD with 10 operating rooms and 4 procedure rooms located on 2 floors of a medical office building. A new joint venture between St. Joseph Hospital, Sovereign Healthcare and local physicians will re-open the facility as an ASC, late 2017.
Lead development and operations during the start-up phase of development including building a strong team, developing policies and procedures and preparing for AAAHC survey with support from the Sovereign Healthcare leadership team.
The Administrator is responsible for the daily administration and leadership of the Surgery Center; accountable for directing, coordinating and controlling all aspects of financial management, inventory management, facility maintenance, surgical services, patient relations and staff; foster positive work relationships and serve as a liaison between the Governing Body, medical staff, employees and all departments of the center; demonstrate the primary goals of efficiently providing surgical services that exceed customer/patient expectations; improve clinical and financial operations.
- Bachelor’s degree required with comprehensive knowledge of healthcare practices. Master’s degree preferred.
- Three to five years of management experience in a surgery center setting preferred.
- Comprehensive knowledge of surgery center coding, billing and reimbursement process preferred.
- Experience in payer contracting/negotiations and thorough knowledge and experience with managed care organizations is preferred.
- Working knowledge of standard accounting principles and budget development.
If interested, fax resume to Jim Rice at email@example.com.
Business Office Manager
Pain Diagnostic & Treatment Center
Regional Business Office Manager
3+ years experience required A/P processing, payment posting, managing business office personnel.
4 year degree preferred.
If interested, please email resume to Jeanette Massari at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Director of Nursing
San Diego Outpatient ASC
San Diego, CA
The Director of Nursing position is responsible for the management of all clinical services and quality care functions in this multi-specialty, CMS Certified, physician owned surgery center located near downtown San Diego. The facility is looking for an experienced, seasoned professional who can oversee the planning, organizing, staffing, budgeting and supervision of all surgical services in accordance with regulations, patient and physician needs and internal policies & procedures to order to provide safe, quality care.
Performance expectations would include having the ability to 1) establish and maintain nursing standards; 2) recruit, train, develop, educate, evaluate, retain and supervise nursing personnel; 3) implement and support cost containment measures; 4) oversee and monitor medical supplies, medications and equipment; 5) supervise infection control, performance improvement and environmental safety programs; 6) assure the completion of required records, logs and reports; 7) develop an effective relationship with the medical staff; and, 8) assume administrative responsibility in the absence of administrator.
- Graduate of a professional school of Nursing; Bachelor of Science in Nursing preferred
- Current license as a CA Registered Nurse with current certification in BLS & ACLS; current PALS preferred
- At least five years supervisory experience in ambulatory surgery; previous directorship preferred
- Excellence in leadership, team building and communications in order to work well with physicians, employees, patients, vendors and others • Strong clinical skills and knowledge of CMS Guidelines, AORN standards & accreditation processes
- Ability to support and strengthen the Quality Improvement Program
- Verbal and written command of the English language; computer proficiency
Compensation commensurate with experience; package includes medical benefits, PTO, profit sharing bonus program and 401(k)
FOR CONSIDERATION Please send resume, salary requirements and professional references to: email@example.com.
Sequoia Surgical Pavilion
Walnut Creek, CA
National Surgical Healthcare, a Chicago-based company that partners with physicians and community hospitals to own and manage freestanding surgery centers and surgical hospitals, is seeking an Administrator to manage its facility in Walnut Creek, CA.
Ideally, the successful candidate will have a clinical background and prior experience managing a surgery center. An advanced degree is highly desirable. Successful candidate will have a proven track record of progressively increased responsibility and possess the following personal characteristics: strong physician relationships, dynamic, positive, outgoing, flexible and able to work with boards, committees, regulatory agencies, third party payors, vendors, patients and all levels of personnel. Must possess strong conceptual, financial, communication and administrative skills.
The incumbent will be accountable for the direction and coordination of all aspects of the surgery center. Responsibilities include business development, board relations, physician relations, marketing, budgeting, staffing, contracting, implementation of goals and objectives, quality assurance, regulatory compliance and plant operations. The Administrator is responsible for ensuring the delivery of quality patient care while efficiently utilizing resources and maximizing returns.
Position reports to the Vice President of Operations for National Surgical Healthcare. NSH offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits package.
For confidential consideration, e-mail resume, including salary requirements, to:
Director of Executive Recruitment
National Surgical Healthcare, Inc.
Director of Nurses
The Outpatient Center DON will work closely with the Administrator to ensure business development policies, physician marketing standards, staff scheduling and overall nursing care is in compliance with regulatory standards. The Nursing Director will be responsible for administrating risk management, infection control, employee health, staff retention and performance improvement policies within the center. The RN Director will ensure assessment, patient plan of care and transition of care is implemented from admission to discharge. The Director of Nursing will also assist in the development and implementation of long term capital budgets and outsource needed services to maintain optimal clinical operations of the facility. The RN Director must have solid knowledge of financial and time-line management. The Surgery Center DON will provide direction and support to all clinical staff of the center, including coordinating activities, schedules, resources and personnel. The RN Director will provide patient care responsibilities to support clinical staff in all areas when needed.
The Director of Nursing Ambulatory Surgery will have experience with Centers of Medicare and Medicaid Services, Joint Commission and Accreditation Association of Ambulatory Health Care surveys. The DON will also have knowledge in Occupational Health and Safety Administration and Association of Perioperative Registered Nurses standards.
- Graduate of a professional school of Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing preferred
- Current license as a CA Registered Nurse
- Current certification in ACLS/PALS.BCLS
- At least two years supervisory experience in the outpatient surgery area
- Good command of the English language, both verbal and written
- Ability to work well with physicians, employees, patients and others
The knowledge, skills, and abilities of a Staff Nurse are required for this position
Qualified Candidates May email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Clinical Nurse Manager
Plaza Surgery Center
Santa Maria, CA
The Plaza Ambulatory Surgery Clinical Manager has responsibility for all peri-operative clinical activities including surgery and pain management services. Develops and implements department policies and procedures in compliance with State and federal laws and regulatory agencies. Coordinates, implements and improves the quality of care to patients of all ages. Managers and directs staff development, staff participation and clinical operations in coordination with other departments. Practices effective personnel management in hiring, training, motivating and developing surgical services staff. Establishes goals and objectives for intra- and interdepartmental process improvements. Designs and implements process improvement activities at the Plaza Surgery Center in coordination with the Director and Medical Advisory Committee. Provides leadership and departmental direction and performs all duties using independent judgement, initiative and follow through.
Five or more years experience in peri-operative nursing. Three years previous management or supervisory experience required. BSN required. BLS, ACLS required. CNOR preferred. PALS within 6 months of hire.
The Plaza Surgery Center is a multi-specialty surgery center located on the beautiful Central Coast.
If interested, please email your resume to Sandra Witcher at email@example.com.
OR/GI Scrub Tech
Alameda Surgery Center
Seeking Full Time surgical/GI Tech.
Strong orthopedic experience needed.
Preferred 2-3 years experience.
Please email resume to Leslie Priske RN at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pain Diagnostic and Treatment Center
Biller needed for busy Ambulatory Surgery Center
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- After patient transactions have been properly coded, create billing batches.
- Review information from the patient’s file on system chart. Verify insurance coverage.
- Bill per procedure and appropriate contract.
- Verify procedures and check modifiers.
- Write off per USPI policy and surgery center guidelines.
- Calculate correct fee and process billing transactions.
- Print bills.
- Post billings.
- Send bills. Work A/R and billing correspondence in a timely manner.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, QUALIFICATION and EDUCATIONAL AND /OR EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Healthcare background preferred.
- Six months of related experience and/or training. Or Equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Accounting and math skills.
- Computer competency.
- Reasoning ability.
- Basic coding knowledge.
If interested, please email resume to Melissa Dillon at email@example.com.
Scrub Tech/Central Processing/MM
Pain Diagnostic and Treatment Center
Scrub Tech for Pain and Podiatry center. Minimum 2 years experience
- Efficiently and effectively assists physician with operative procedures Ensures sterility of all supplies and instruments during set up of surgical procedures Assists circulating nurse and surgical team in maintaining sterile environment Assists in keeping physician preference cards accurate/updated
- Transports all surgical equipment to appropriate cleaning areas. Assists in sterile supply with cleaning and reprocessing of instrument sets.
- Follows all equipment and safety guidelines and is responsible for knowledgeable use and care of equipment.
**Maintains designated certifications such as CPR, as offered by the center
Other duties include:
Central processing-Minimum 2 years experience
- Coordinates and implements AMI standards and any other resources (IFU’s, SDSs, policies) for the sterilization of instruments and supplies.
- Assures the adequate functioning and cleaning of all autoclaves and other sterilization/cleaning equipment.
- Maintains complete and accurate documentation.
- Uses Standard Universal Precautions, appropriate hand hygiene, personal protective equipment, and safe practices to ensure personal safety and a safe environment.
- Follows all equipment and safety guidelines, and is personally responsible for knowledgeable use and care of equipment.
Materials Management-Minimum 1 year experience
- Orders and maintains all medical inventory
- Leads in the performance of Inventory accounting.
- When supplies arrive at the facility, checks in all supplies per invoice and purchase order, delivers all supplies to appropriate location, accounts for all back orders, and prepares required paperwork for Administrator.
This is a 32 hour a week position. We are closed most Mondays.
Apply on Indeed.com or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Surgical Scrub Tech
Templeton Surgery Center
We are looking for a fulltime benefitted Surgical Scrub Tech. We are a two room facility that does Orthopedics, Plastics, Opthamology, Urology, General and ENT.
Experience necessary and certification preferred, but not necessary.
Pay negotiable based on experience.
Please fax resume to 805-434-3595 or email to email@example.com.
We would even consider a part time position.