Looking for an ASC career? We post listings for ASC nurses, surgery center staff, surgical nurse, pacu nurse, OR nurse, ASC administrator and many more everyday!
Operating Room Circulator
Inland Surgery Center
Redlands, CA 92373
Inland Surgery Center is a multi-specialty Ambulatory Surgery Center with four operating rooms.
Our specialties include Ortho, Gyn, General, Retinal/Cataracts, Urology, ENT, and Pain Management.
We are looking for an efficient Circulating RN to join our fast-paced work environment and further encompass our values of; Clinical Quality, Integrity, Service Excellence, Teamwork, Accountability, Continuous Improvement.
- Great working hours; Monday through Friday, no weekends or holidays.
- Full Time and Per Diem positions available.
- Minimum 1 year of nursing experience in an OR setting preferred.
- Associates degree in nursing required.
- Current RN licensure in the state of California.
- Certification in BLS, ACLS, and PALS required, or obtained within 1 month of hire.
Please send your resume to: Cheryl.Stogsdill@scasurgery.com or fax to 909-792-6397.
Operating Room Manager
Aspen Surgery Center
Walnut Creek, CA
Aspen Surgery Center is seeking an experienced Operating Room Manager for our very busy, multi-specialty ambulatory surgery center in Walnut Creek, CA.
Our facility has a highly skilled staff with extensive training in outpatient surgery. Through the use of advanced technology, our physicians and staff are dedicated to providing the most competent, compassionate and personalized care possible.
The Operating Room Nurse Manager is responsible for:
- Coordinating, directing and supervising the daily activities of surgical services in the operating room in compliance with all regulatory requirements
- Coordinating and monitoring the provision of facility services by exercising leadership, creativity, initiative, and cooperative problem solving in the areas of material management, equipment/building maintenance
- Managing OR staffing and productivity within established guidelines
- Assisting with clinical competency of staff in the operating rooms and central processing departments
- Providing an ongoing clinical education program for all staff
- Providing leadership and mentoring to members of the staff
- Able to work under pressure and in situations that demand patience, tact, stamina and endurance.
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Current licensure in the State of California
- Current Certification in CPR & ACLS
- Knowledge of state, federal and accrediting body regulations and standards related to healthcare
- Demonstrate skills in verbal and written English communications for safe and effective patient care and to meet documentation standards
- Willingness to participate in goal-setting and educational activities for own professional advancement and that of others.
- Previous nursing leadership or management experience is required.
- Is aware of professional nursing standard and performs in accordance with them.
If interested, please email your resume to Veronica De La Torre at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Surgical Scrub Tech
Templeton Surgery Center
We are looking for a fulltime benefitted Surgical Scrub Tech. We are a two room facility that does Orthopedics, Plastics, Opthamology, Urology, General and ENT.
Experience necessary and certification preferred, but not necessary.
Pay negotiable based on experience.
Please fax resume to 805-434-3595 or email to email@example.com.
We would even consider a part time position.